Achieving Financial Independence!
Building and preserving your personal wealth requires specialized attention. You get one-on-one guidance and a comprehensive financial plan that helps manage risk, improve performance, and ensure the growth and longevity of your wealth.
We help you…
- Save enough for a comfortable retirement by identifying your retirement needs, analyzing your assets and sources of retirement income, reviewing estimated shortfalls, and identifying the best ways to save for retirement given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Pay for your child’s college education by accurately estimating the amount of money you’ll need, analyzing your assets, reviewing estimated shortfalls and considering general alternatives and strategies to help address these potential shortfalls, and developing an optimal savings plan given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Protect your family in case of you become disabled by ensuring you have enough money in your emergency fund and analyzing your life, disability, health, home, and auto insurance coverage. We also review your will and various powers of attorney designed to take care of your affairs in the event you are incapacitated and can’t manage them yourself.
- Achieve your investment goals by identifying the steps needed to maximize your investment returns as well as the steps needed to help minimize your risk while building increased predictability of your investment returns.
- Leave a legacy for your heirs by maximizing the value of your estate by saving tax dollars, professional fees, and court costs. As well as minimizing the costs of probate, creditors, lawyers, and estate taxes, which can negatively impact the value of your estate. We also help you stay in control of your affairs by providing a road map for passing your estate on to your heirs.
Moore Financial Strategies, LLC offers comprehensive Financial Planning Services on an annual retainer basis. The Financial Planning process involves many topics, including goal setting, investment counseling, income tax planning and preparation, retirement planning, insurance counseling, and estate planning.
Goal Setting Goal
Setting includes discussions and exercises to assess and quantify lifestyle decisions and options. One of the most important issues to address, goal setting can be a very enlightening experience. “If you do not know where you are going, you will never know when you get there.”
Investment Counseling includes assessing appropriate risks, structuring sound portfolios, factoring in tax consequences to all transactions, advising and educating the client as to proper portfolio diversification and asset allocation, and timely implementation of all investment recommendations.
Income Tax Planning and Preparation
Income Tax Planning and Preparation includes active planning for the current tax year to minimize potential tax liabilities, proper reporting of income and deductions, and timely filing of all personal Federal and State income tax returns. We offer a 100% Audit Protection Guarantee for returns prepared by MFS, at no charge to our clients.
Insurance Counseling includes comprehensive reviews of all insurance policies and providing recommendations as to appropriate levels of policy coverage and annual deductibles. The insurance review is done from a fiduciary perspective, removing any conflicts of interests that may arise from those selling insurance products.
Retirement Planning includes structuring an effective plan to guide the client on a path to financial independence. Long term plans are continually re-evaluated to incorporate evolving life circumstances.
Estate Planning includes advice involving the distribution of assets upon the death of a client. This helps explain the benefits of estate planning documents such as Simple Wills, Living Trusts, and Durable Power of Attorney forms and facilitate getting these documents drafted as necessary. The review will ensure all accounts are titled correctly and beneficiaries designated properly. A financial plan’s true value comes with its implementation. Let us help you start your journey toward financial independence by requesting a free consultation below.